What does your team need?
All Great Question courses are written in collaboration with the people who need them.
When you commission a course, we work with you to make sure that the learning aligns to the changes that will benefit your team – whether it’s enhanced knowledge, improved skills, or a change in attitude.
How it works
- You identify a learning area you’d like your team to develop in
- I meet with you to discuss your needs, and propose a learning solution
- I develop a draft course
- We run a pilot session of the draft course
- Participants submit feedback
- I refine and improve the course
- I deliver a copy of the course, including all teaching materials and handouts, to you
- I offer a ‘white label’ version of the course to other clients
Price and process
When you commission a course, you only pay for the development costs.
The ‘pilot’ is always free – no matter how many people want to attend.
This structure solves two problems:
- For people who commission a course, it means the learning content will align to real needs
- For people who choose an existing course, it means all learning content has been tested and validated
The price of commissioning a course is very similar to that of running an existing course.